The reliable approach
Three assets: performance, quality, and ergonomics.
Elios AC is designed to offer optimal, reliable performance for your day-to-day x-ray needs.
- Wall configuration
- Ceiling configuration
- Mobile configuration
Easy and flexible to use
- Designed solely to create high-definition images, the 70 kV generator offers an extremely fine focal spot.
- The compact, functional generator is simple to operate.
The rotating arm is stable, reliable, and highly resistant.
Choose the configuration that best suits your needs.
Regardless of the configuration you select, Elios AC will find a natural home in your dental practice.
Adaptable to everyone in your practice, it can be mounted on the wall or ceiling to save space.
Extensions are available in lengths of 30, 60, and 80 cm to help you to find the best arrangement for the space you have. Install Elios AC how you want, where you want.
Opt for safety
Elios AC includes remarkable safety features for you and your patients.
If the operating microchip detects a malfunction, the timer stops the exposure.
Safety: taking your health seriously
You can program the Elios AC with total precision
With just a touch and a glance, the timer is there to help you.
- The timer is powered by a microchip to ensure strict, reliable compliance with exposure times.
- Consistent image quality, regardless of fluctuations in the electrical network, is guaranteed thanks to automatic compensation.
- Equipped with 30 anatomical programs that can be adjusted to each patient and tooth type, the Elios AC timer provides a guarantee of extremely accurate exposure times and radiation dosages (0.02 to 3.80 seconds).
- Adjust the exposure times with the touch of a button. The Elios AC immediately adjusts to the film’s sensitivity.
- Every type of image, including retroalveolar, bitewing, and occlusal x-rays, is pre- programmed into the unit.
- You can use the screen to monitor exposure times and conditions throughout the process. For added safety, the Elios AC displays a warning light and generates a sound whenever x-rays are being emitted.
- The Elios AC is designed to reduce exposure times - it takes just one button to produce a digitized image.