Click here for Power Care & Extended Warranty for Hyperion Pan Systems
View The Video
MyRay Hyperion Digital Panoramic X-ray Machine
The two frontal touch-sensitive supports accompany the patient's head into the correct position, compensating for any asymmetries thanks to independent movement of the right and left supports.
The direct, frontal approach of HYPERION makes it a machine as comfortable for the dentist as it is for the patient.
HYPERION stands out on account of its complex kinematics, which feature a rotary movement combined with two simultaneous shifters. Thanks to its capacity to follow the patient's complex morphology accurately, it ensures constant image enlargement.
Short exposure times, from a minimum of 4 seconds to a maximum of 9 seconds, reduce the possibility of patient movement during the examination.
Automatic determination of exposure factor's
HYPERION features innovative Morphology Recognition Technology (MRT) which automatically identifies patient size and all parameters required to ensure correct X-ray exposure.
With MRT there's no need to program exposure times, KV or mA technical factors or even choose patient size.
HYPERION does it all, automatically, so you can focus on what matters the most: your patient.
Servo-controlled patient positioning
In panoramic imaging, correct patient positioning is of utmost importance to image quality most equipment requires time-consuming manipulation of the patient's head in order to adapt to predefined uncomfartable postures.
HYPERION takes it the other way round: the patient stands still, while the laser-guided multi-motor kinematics positions itself around your patient.
X7 Cephalometric Teleradiography
|The X7 series machines can host a teleradiography unit for anter-posterior, poster-anterior and lateral cranimum scanning, including special projections such as the submentovertex.
Latero-lateral images benefit from automatic detection of the nasion point and automatic adaptation of exposure parameters for optimum representation of soft tissues and the aesthetic profile of the face.
The rapid scan (minimum 3.6 seconds) allows the patient to maintain a stable position during the examination.
The Primary servo-controlled collimator allows the user to select the area to be exposed, thus contributing to minimisation of the radiation dose.
The machines in the X7 series can house a relocatable sensor or two permanent sensor.
A safety system allows relase of the sensor module so that it can be used for both panoramic images and teleradiography.
As X-ray imaging takes lace HYPERION has no need for any bulky secondary collimator in motion close to the patient's face.
A Precision fold-away device is incorporated in the rotary whole, thus making dentist/ assistant movement easier during patient positioning.
Quick share with ethernet or SDcard
HYPERION works standalone or connected to a PC, and you decide whether to store images safely on a memory card or share them over your local network through the industry standard Ethernet
View The Video
Virtual control panel
The virtual control panel, which can be installed on a PC, allows all diagnostic activities to be controlled from a workstation.
For example, the user can link up a mini tablet-PC with touch screen to pilot the machine while comfortably positioned outside the X-ray area.
27 different disgnostic programmes are available through the intuitive control panel, to satisfy any possible diagnostic need. Acquire automatically-selected standard and paediatric panoramic projections, frontal and lateral views of the maxillary sinuses, multi-angle lateral and posterior-anterior views of the temporo-mandibular joint.
The user controllable partial projections are a comfortable alternative to intraoral imaging, appreciated by those patients with strong gag reflex, creating a clear bitewings like views of molar and premolar regions.
Dynamic exploration of the third dimension
Being able to glance through transversal slices of the area in question on a PC screen is extremely useful to whoever practices implantology, simply because it offers accurate radiographic data to work with, perfect for reliable measurements.
3DTS is a dedicated examination, with consequent reconstruction of data based on Tomosynthesis; it adds information on the third dimension – depth – of a specific region of the upper and lower dental arch by using a very limited X-ray dose.
Whereas traditional stratigraphic panoramic imaging techniques produce between 2 and 4 static two-dimensional sections alone, in pre-defined anatomical positions, the 3DTS examination reproduces on a PC an entire anatomical portion of interest, which can be explored via orthogonal cross-sections laid out as you wish and apt for sequential viewing. This means you dispose of a useful tool for the evaluation of single implant sites, thus reducing the need to resort to CAT scan examinations except in the case of more extensive surgery, such as wide scale reconstruction which involves numerous implants across the entire arch.
Inspection of surgical site
The selection of a region of interest is done within a rectangular area directly on a panoramic radiographic image of the patient in question, or by a template of an average patient.
Field of view: 4x4x10cm.
Once the virtual implant is in place, browse the slices in real-time to make sure it fits throughout the entire implant site. Customize the template to represent your favourite screw set and abutments.
Reliable 1:1 measurements
Right after acquisition, the powerful rayMage software will fold the panoramic image along the curved path of the focal trough, and let you browse through the field of view, slice by slice, allowing for reliable 1:1 measurements of the transversal slices, with the precision of 0.15mm pixel size.
Power supply specification
- voltage: 115 - 240 Vac, ± 10%, with automatic adaptation
- frequency: 50 / 60 Hz ± 2 Hz, with automatic adaptation
- current: 7A at 240V, 15A at 115V, nominal temporary peak absorption
- current absorption in standby mode: max 1A
- anode voltage: 60 - 85 kV, automatic and manually selectable in steps of 1
- anode current: 1 - 10 mA, automatic and manually selectable in steps of 1, in the whole kV range
- mA and kV pattern modulated in real time during X-ray exposure
- automatic compensation of the spine absorption
- duty cycle 1:20 at full power operation (85kV, 10mA)
- focal spot 0.5 – IEC 60336 (1993)
- inherent filtration: 3.4 mm Al equivalent, at 85 kV
- embedded X-ray shielding behind receptor, 1.5 mm Pb, exceeding requirements of IEC60601-1-3
- exposure time: panoramic adult in 9.3s, child dentition in 7.3s
- teleradiographic exposure time: from 3.6 seconds to 10 seconds depending on the examination
- exposure time range: 160ms – 14s (R10 scale)
Image acquisition device
- technology: CCD (charge coupled device)
- direct exposure protection: FOP (Fibre Optics Plate)
- pixel size: 48 x 48 µm
- grey levels: 16384 - 14 bit A/D conversion
- resolution: more than 5 LP/mm
- panoramic image size, max: 1528x2797 pixel (16 bit)
- ceph image size, max: 2291x3125 pixel (16 bit)
- transfer time: max 10 sec for complete presentation on PC screen (Ethernet)
- panoramic file size: max 8 Mb uncompressed
- ceph file size: max 14 Mb uncompressed
- weight: 159 kg (351 lbs)
- weight with teleradiographic arm: 187 kg (412 lbs)
- telescopic motorized column
- wall or floor support, free standing base available
- dimensions in millimetres (and inches) - see scheme
- supported operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- display setting: 1024 x 768 or higher, 32 bit true colour
X7 - C1
X7 - C2
Spare Parts And Accessories
||3DTS and rayMage imaging software
||Cushion inserts for forehead supports (10pcs)
||Hygienic Sheaths for Hyperion bite-block (500pcs)
||Handheld X-ray Control switch
||Supporting Device for carpus exam
||Easy access, free-standing base suitable for wheel chairs
||Standard free-standing base
Last updated: 04/03/2013
|Copyright © 2000 - 2013 KAB Dental Equipment INC., USA.
All Rights Reserved. www.kabdental.com Copying or reproduction in any matter is strictly prohibited.
|Website Designed & SEO by : Skynet Technologies India