Rasch has been designing and building Amalgam Separation Systems since 1987 and has placed thousands of units worldwide. The Rasch 890 system is ISO certified and exceeds ISO standards, and meets the tougher German Test Method which uses a higher concentration of hard-to-capture small particles in the test protocol. And it was tested at a realistic flow rate of 1 gallon per minute, not 50ml (1.7 oz) like the Solmetex. Few other products meet this stringent higher level of performance. Initially developed in Denmark for the European market, todays Rasch 890 is time tested as opposed to many which were imagineered yesterday to take advantage of todays legislation. Ask other manufacturers how long they have been in production and how many units are installed worldwide for a clearer picture.
- Replacement filter and recycling costs under $35 per month per doctor (not per unit)- compare with others.
- Systems to treat up to 12 operatories, & expandable for large facilities.
- Easily expanded with economical upgrade kit for large clinics.
- Amalgam collects in safe, strong, economical canisters.
- Each replaceable canister lasts one doctor 18 months.
- No outside service contract or monitoring required.
- Maintenance free between canister changes.
- Replace canisters when full in under 5 minutes.
- Canister simply UPS’d to collection depot for recycling when full.
- Paperwork pre-done and freight pre-paid.
- No recycling charges.
- No valves
- No electrical
- No maintenance calls
- No moving parts
- 5 Year Extended Warranty
- Highest thru-put available; 4 liters (1 gal)/min flow rate.
- Use of any chair mounted cuspidor has little effect on unit’s capacity.
- Economical upgrade kits available as your practice grows.
- Scrubber module available where ultra-high performance is required.
- Use with wet or dry suction systems.
- Simply install in-line prior to any vacuum pump. Low installation costs.
- Small footprint of 9" x 12.5" requires little floor space for placement.
- Easily wall mountable if preferred as supplied - lightweight.
- No cutting or modification of existing vacuum lines required.
- No danger of suction interruption from excess fluids.
- Incorporates a flow-thru air-water separator.
- Easily moved or relocated.
Several models of the Rasch 890 System are available for different vacuum pump installations. All use the same Rasch separation canister, but differ in the added equipment. One canister lasts one full time doctor 18 months, (two doctors 9 months etc.) regardless of how many operatories are in use. Model 890-1500 is for any vacuum pump. Model 890-6000 is for the outlet of a dry turbine vacuum pump tank. It consists of just the canister and connectors.
For larger installations the 890-3000 Upgrade Kits may be added to the 890-1000 or 890-1500 System to increase capacity and extend replacement periods. For larger dry systems, tee the outlet line and install multiple 890-6000 units in parallel
The MICRO-CLEANSE canister and 890-4000 systems are for special installations requiring extreme removal of fine particles and dissolved mercury compounds.