The Miltex line of endodontic products exceeds the needs of dental
professionals for all sequences of the endodontic procedure with an
extensive offering which includes: hand instruments, hand files, rotary
files, marked gutta percha, and a variety of accessory endodontic products.
- Hand Files - Miltex offers a complete line of hand files including:
K-type files, hedstrom files, reamers and barbed broaches;
and are offered in both stainless steel and nickel- titanium options.
Our Hi-5 files are great for calcified or small canals
because their unique strong pentagonal cross section
facilitates easy penetration.
- Rotary Files - The revolutionary Liberator rotary nickel-titanium files feature a patented straight blade design and manufacturing process that minimizes ledging and transportation, allowing the Liberator files to provide an unprecedented level of safety and control.
- Marked Gutta Percha & Paper Points - The new Miltex marked gutta percha features millimeter markings that allow the dentist to view the depth reached by the gutta percha in the canal, ensuring that the apex is properly sealed. Various sizes and tapers are available.
- Sprint TCM motor & Handpiece - the Sprint Torque Control Motor
allows you to confidently clean and shape curved canals with
pre-selectable speed and torque control limits, which
greatly reduces the risk of file separation. Three reduction angles
are also available separately or as part of a set (1:1, 8:1, and 10:1).
Miltex Inc. offers a comprehensive line of high quality general dentistry instruments and products.
Syringes - Syringe offering includes self-aspirating and aspirating (type C-W or A) syringes available in both standard and petite thumb ring handle sizes, the articulating barrel syringe that bends to a 90 degree angle for easier cartridge refill, and the N-Trallig intraligamentary syringe that delivers precisely 0.2cc of anesthetic.
Burs & Diamonds - the new and improved Miltex burs feature stainless shanks brazed to the cutting end lower on the instrument to provide maximum strength and reduce the risk of breakage. The burs are packaged in a convenient Easy-Peel blister pack and clinic pack bags, which allow for easy distribution and tray set up.
Finishing & Polishing - Miltex abrasive strips include Lightning strips that make finishing and trimming fillings faster and easier on even the hardest porcelain or composite surfaces while being sensitive enough for anesthetic finishes. We also offer micro diamond strips, Spectra-A and Spectra-F strips, as well as Dual Alo Evenwet strips.
Prosthodontic - Prosthodontic line includes aluminum shells, copper bands, and crown removers. The Wynman Crown Gripper features Tungsten Carbide inserts for better grip ability and easy placement of crowns in tight spaces as well as removal of temporary crowns.
Cosmetic & Restorative - Miltex offers amalgam carriers, amalgam pluggers, condensers, and composite instruments. We also offer standard matrix and Tofflemire retainers as well as Tofflemire bands.
Gauges & Dividers - Boley gauges, crown gauges, and spring bow dividers are available in the Miltex offering. Our new Micro Boley Gauge features very slender beaks to gain easy intra-oral access to measure inside as well as outside dimensions.
Waxes - the line of Miltex wax includes Beauty Pink wax, All Season wax, All Purpose wax, bees wax, boxing wax, and much more.
Miltex Orthodontic instruments are crafted from the finest quality Germangrade
stainless steel. Our product offering includes but is not limited to the
- Banding Instruments – include band seating pliers, band contouring
pliers, band removing pliers and a band pusher
- Ortho Cutters – include distal end cutters, hard wire cutters, wire cutters, pin and ligature cutters
- Utility Pliers – include How pliers, Weingart pliers, crown crimping pliers and a variety of additional utility pliers
- Wire Forming Pliers – include wire bending pliers, loop forming pliers,
arch forming pliers and a variety of additional wire forming pliers
Hygiene Hand Instruments
Miltex, Inc. offers a complete line of hygiene hand instruments.
Our hand instruments have wear-resistant, razor sharp points
and are offered in a variety of handle options. The Miltex product
offering includes, but is not limited to, the following products:
- GripLite S6 Instruments – size 6 stainless steel handles
with silicone grips
- Tactile Tone Instruments – size 3 stainless steel handles
with ergonomic bumps and silicone grips
- Mirrors – Multiple sizes available in front and plane surfaces
- Syringes – aspirating, self-aspirating and intraligamentary
Dental Surgical Instruments
Our razor sharp scissors are available in a variety of ergonomic
designs in both ring handle and Castroviejo patterns. From
cutting delicate tissue to removing sutures to performing
precision procedures, Miltex is recognized as a leader in
delivering consistent cutting performance and durability.
A close examination of Miltex Needle Holders, either standard
or tungsten carbide, will reveal meticulously crafted surgical
tools that will perform precisely as intended. Smoothly beveled
box locks and jaw edges protect delicate suture material from
snags or cutting. The jaw surface is milled to ensure a secure
grasp and to prevent needle slippage or rotation.
Our hemostats are designed for use in a variety of clinical
dental procedures from the routine to the most delicate. Miltex
is dedicated to providing customers with a wide variety of
quality instruments with just the right feel and performance.
Available in a variety of styles and manufactured from the
highest quality stainless steel to exacting specifications, our
hemostats demonstrate that Miltex is dedicated to providing
you with just the right instrument.
Tissue & Dressing Forceps
Miltex tissue and dressing forceps are designed to handle the
most delicate procedures as well as routine surgical tasks. We
offer a comprehensive line of versatile tissue and dressing
forceps to handle a variety of needs.
Instruments for Dental Implants
Miltex Inc., Instruments for dental implants are made of high quality stainless steel.
Our line of instruments include, but is not limited to, the following products:
Bone Grafting Instruments
- Bone Grinder – used in conjunction with a mallet to grind bone into appropriate particle sizes
- Bone Basin – weighted bottom design prevents tipping or spilling while mixing bone or other bone grafting materials
- Scalpels – offers convenience of a disposable with razor sharp cutting edge for superior cutting
Bone Spreading Chisels
- Freer Chisels – double or single cut tips used for widening ridges during implant preparations
- Graduated Chisels – feature reference markings for measurement during a bone ridge
augmentation and are available in straight and curved patterns
- Concave Osteotomes – break the floor of the maxillary sinus through the implant cavity and are
available in curved (off set) and straight (with or without stops)
- Convex Osteotomes – raise the floor of the maxillary sinus and are available in curved (off set)
and straight patterns (with or without stops)
Sinus Lift Instruments
- Progressive Osteotomes – designed to prepare the implant site in the maxillary area where
bone density is 3 or 4
Gauges & Calipers
- Gauges & Calipers – various measuring devices available to determine appropriate length,
width, and distance for implant procedures
- Collagen Products - Collagen wound dressing product offering includes HeliCote, HeliPlug and HeliTape products.
- Sterilization Trays – designed to protect and store instruments during sterilization, transportation and storage.
Oral Surgery Instruments
Miltex, Inc. Oral Surgical products are made of the finest quality German grade stainless steel and are available in multiple configurations, including Tungsten Carbide, Stainless Steel and Ceram-a-Grip.
Our product offering includes, but is not limited to, the following products:
Extracting forceps - 128 patterns, including Grip Deep, Tungsten Carbide, stainless steel, serrated beaks, non-serrated beaks, pediatric forceps and English pattern forceps.
Elevators - 43 patterns, including luxating elevators, standard elevators and root tip picks.
Periotomes - 3 different periotomes, including a straight blade, a hatchet blade and a hoe blade.
Cotton/Dressing Pliers - variety of patterns, including Tungsten Carbide, stainless steel and self locking forceps.
Needle holders - variety of patterns, including Tungsten Carbide, stainless steel and needle holders with a scissors combination (Olsen-Hegar needle holders).
Scissors - variety of patterns, including SuperCut scissors, Tungsten Carbide and stainless steel scissors.
Ronguers - variety of patterns, including stainless steel and double action rongeurs.
Last updated: 02/12/2013
You are visitor no.
|Copyright © 2000 - 2013 KAB Dental Equipment INC., USA.
All Rights Reserved. www.kabdental.com Copying or reproduction in any matter is strictly prohibited.
Website Designed & SEO by : Skynet Technologies India